Wednesday, April 23, 2008

CHURCH: 69 Kilmarnock St. Boston MA

I went to church recently and was pretty impressed. I went with a group of about 5 friends and everyone seemed to be happy with their meals and the ambiance. The service was definitely worth the over-tipping regardless of how drunk and generous we felt. Our waiter was very friendly and over all knowledgeable (especially about the “Seven Deadly Sins” cocktails list which, I believe, consists of all fresh ingredients.) I ordered the braised lamb shank and it was amazing!!! The other dish I would highly recommend is the bacon wrapped pork loin! The eggplant rollatini was alright, but very similar to a great recipe that I picked up whilst living in London (leave me a comment if you would like me to forward the recipe to you). A couple other positives was that there is a free parking lot and if you eat dinner there and wanna go to the jazz club next door, they will comp your cover (which is like $10)… so you can always try to plan a night when there is a band there that you wanna see!

Overall, church gets 3 kirby cakes!

This is definitely one church that I will hope to attend regularly!!! (I know, I know… that was lame!)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirbs! I would LOVE to have your eggplant rollatini...recipe.