Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ACHILLES PROJECT: 283 Summer St. Boston MA

I wanted to let you all know about another great restaurant find in Boston. This weekend I went to this AWESOME new place (only 8 weeks old) right over the bridge on Summer St. I actually went for a "wedding," but was so impressed with the place that I ended up talking to the owner for about 20 minutes about the concept and the menu etc. He was very friendly and told me they are going to start advertising in May. The wait staff was also very friendly... but that may have been because I was on all "giddy up" from the open bar.

It is called Achilles Project and it is a boutique/bar/restaurant. That's right, they sell cloths too. The menu is quite interesting and separated into small (tapas size), medium (apt size), large (main course) and extra large (serves two) portions. And while it seemed simply "ok" priced the owner explained that all the food is more or less bought locally.

Overall, Achilles Project gets 3 kirby cakes... However, I am basing this off of the catering menu and not the regular menu. I reserve the right to adjust my "cakes" upon a proper (birthday) meal next month!!!




No comments: